I am originally from Anchorage, Alaska but grew up in North Carolina. I have run several businesses and been a part of several dot com internet startups. This experience has allowed me to network with thousands of people all across the world from all walks of life. During this time, I developed my unique personality and discovered my attraction for building strong relationships with others.
- I am currently in school at Horry-Georgetown Technical College studying Computer Programming.
- I love animals and currently have 2 dogs.
- I have lived in Myrtle Beach since 2001. I specialize in single-family homes and condos for sale.
- I have been licensed in the Myrtle Beach market since 2013.
- I have trained under some of the Best Real Estate Coaches in the industry and apply these skills to each and every deal I touch. I take pride in delivering outstanding results and service to my clients. I am a dedicated student of the industry and continue to excel in formulating new methods for continued client success. The value I bring to the table is unmatched.
- I apply my 22 years of online marketing experience to each deal I touch. I use many different “outside the box” type approaches to create unique spins on traditional marketing methods. I am able to create a sense of urgency to protect my clients' most valuable asset, their time. My methods create the exposure that is required to get your property in front of the most qualified buyers at the highest price possible at just the right time.
My mission objective is to get the most bang for my clients' buck, either buying or selling. I do this by listening to the problems encountered during their real estate journey and providing proven solutions to overcome them.
If you are looking for a crystal clear, honest approach then give me a call or use our website for more information. I promise to offer industry-leading expert advice and provide an excellent transactional experience. Together we can achieve your Real Estate Goals.