John served in the United States Marine Corps (USMC) from 1986 to 1991 & is a veteran of Operation Desert Shield/Storm. After the service, John obtained his certification as a Deep Sea Commercial Diver & worked in the diving industry for 3 years abroad. From 1993 to 2005 he worked for 3 major Fortune 500 companies in New York City as a Senior Business Analyst.
In 2005, John moved to Myrtle Beach, created his own real estate investment company & has been buying, selling, & wholesaling investment properties since then. John has over 220 hundred hours of specialized Investment Real Estate buying & selling training. In addition, he has attended mortgage originating & home inspection training schools, allowing him a greater understanding of all aspects of the real estate transaction.
1) Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
2) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
3) Five Star Institute Short Sale & REO certified
4) Century 21 Short Sale & REO certified
5) Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) -In progress
6) Century 21 Commercial Specialist (CIN)
7) Cartus Asset Recovery Specialist
1) Centurion Producer Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013.
2) Centurion Honor Society Award in 2014
3) Quality Service Award in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
4) Master Ruby Award for 2014 & 2015
5) Master Emerald 2016
John has the skill-set & motivation to help you buy or sell real estate in any market condition. He helps his clients achieve their real estate goals and exceeds their expectations.
No current listings, please check back later.