A native Baltimorean, I served as an Electrician in the United States Navy and was stationed on both coasts. From the Navy, I went on to enjoy employment with Verizon Communications as Network Engineer in Fairfax, Virginia. I have earned numerous awards for customer service, dedication and attention to detail.
My family and I had enjoyed vacations on “The Grand Strand,” as tourists for over 18 years. So I decided to take a permanent vacation by becoming a resident and making the ultimate lifestyle change of "living at the beach".
Whether you are relocating, moving to a new neighborhood, or looking for that vacation home, I understand it can be a difficult decision. Let me put my life experiences to work assisting you with your relocation, first time home buying, retiring and investment real estate needs. I am a full-time REALTOR®: ready to assist you today with your new lifestyle! Call me, I am ready to listen and start working for you!
• Member National Association of Realtors®
• Member South Carolina Association of Realtors®
• Member Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors®
• Member Multiple Listing Service
• Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
• BS Degree in Business Administration/Strayer University
Anita is one of our team of Top Myrtle Beach Real Estate Agents!