Cell Number: (843) 902-8980
Office Number: (843) 903-3550
John served in the United States Marine Corp (USMC) from 1986 to 1991 & is a veteran of Operation Desert Shield/Storm. After the service John obtained his certification as a Deep Sea Commercial Diver & worked in the diving industry for 3 years abroad. From 1993 to 2005 he worked for 3 major Fortune 500 companies in New York City as a Senior Business Analyst.
In 2005, he moved to Myrtle Beach, created his own real estate investment company & has been buying, selling, & wholesaling investment properties since then. John has over 220 hundred hours of specialized Investment Real Estate buying & selling training.
In addition, he has attended mortgage originating & home inspection training schools, allowing him a greater understanding of all aspects of the real estate transaction. John has been an active realtor since 2008, specializing in short sale transactions.
John has a specialized & advanced negotiation skill set to help:
1. Regular property owners- negotiate the best deal & get the most equity possible whether you are selling or buying real estate.
2. Distressed property owners (Short Sales)-negotiate with sellers lender(s) with no deficiency to the property owners.
John holds the following designations:
1) Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
2) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
3) Five Star Institute Short Sale & REO certified
4) Century 21 Short Sale & REO certified
5) Cartus Asset Recovery Specialist
6) HAFA & HAMP Short Sales John has been the top short sale agent & one of the top producing 35 realtors in our area in 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012.
He also has received the following Century 21 awards:
1) Centurion Producer Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012
2) Quality service in 2010 & 2012
John & his team have the skill set & motivation to help you buy or sell real estate in any market condition. He has also created a highly effective team to ensure that all of his clients are handled with the utmost care, & respect. All client information & situations are kept confidential.